VP Site Reliability Engineer
As a part of the Wholesale Payment Technology Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) team, you will help identify resilience challenges, build re-usable, foundational software and infrastructure component to improve, influence and validate the resilience and reliability for technologies that move trillions of dollars per day.
(include, but not limited to)
- Design, build and refactor major software components that improve the availability, resilience, performance of our system.
- Help to build the technology roadmap to balance between delivery and stability and create plans to close the gaps in reliability by building robust patterns that can be leveraged by other teams.
- Evaluate distributed system best practices, frameworks and perform gap analysis with the existing system. (For example, gRPC, REST, Spring cloud implementations, messages queue, cache solutions etc.).
- Participate in deep technical discussions in the context of the product roadmap and potential risks.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a software engineering discipline
- Experience with SRE or System engineering, with leadership roles
- Expertise in at least one technology stack designing, coding, testing, and delivering software
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms like Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure
- Expert knowledge in one or more of the infrastructure components. (e.g. Routers, load balancers, cloud products, container systems, compute, storage and networks)
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++, Go.
- Experience with developing frameworks that helps increase developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards
- Strong communication skills and ownership.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The right relationship is everything