Major Incident Management
Cyber and Technology Controls (CTC) Production Assurance Center (PAC) is responsible for service support and delivery for JPMorgan Chase's Global Cyber Security Incident Support. Through our Production Assurance and Support functions, we leverage and execute industry-leading infrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimize outages and firmwide impacts.
The PAC team is a Global team covering 24x7 over 365 days utilizing a Follow-The-Sun model. Its primary purpose is to effectively manage all Major incidents that have a Significant impact on JPMC's Cyber Security line of business or other lines of business of the firm as a whole.
As part of the Production Assurance team within CTC, you will follow a flexible working pattern (including weekends) to manage the larger and more critical major incidents utilizing industry standards and internal toolsets. As a major incident manager, you will work with your counterparts in the PAC team in managing existing technology and cyber-attack analysis teams to drive the resolution of these highly critical incidents within the defined SLAs.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 5+ years professional experience in incident management, practice and skills or in IT operations in a financial institution.
- Exceptional Communication and Coordination: Confident in working with frontline teammates, executives, third party organizations and everyone in between to aggregate information and coordinate collaborative action.
- Calming Nature: Ability to remain calm under pressure and tactfully manage conflicts to help teams focus on incident resolution.
- Process-driven: In-depth knowledge and attention to detail in identifying and acting upon continual service improvements to processes and documentation.
- Organizer Extraordinaire: Highly refined ability to use tools to manage, prioritize, and communicate incidents, tasks, and track resolutions in the stressful situations
- Strong working knowledge of a global financial institution in terms of technology/infrastructure and their dependencies and requirements.
- Must be able to work unconventional shifts which will include nights and weekends.
- Experienced knowledge of tools such as ServiceNow, REACT/xMatters and collaboration tools such as SharePoint and Teams.
- Broad technology understanding across Mainframe, Midrange, Distributed Systems, Storage and Networks.
- Strong knowledge of information security domains, concepts, and principals.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity terminology, tools, and methods. Cybersecurity certs a plus.
- Practical experience with frameworks such as ISO 27000, NIST, ITIL and COBIT
- Must possess decisive leadership, and the ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Build relationships both from a customer and technical point of view including with the problem and change management teams.
- Foundation Certification or strong knowledge of ITIL concepts is advantageous.
- Strong typing and multitasking skills are highly desired
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The right relationship is everything