Major Incident Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a Team
The Global Command Center Major Incident Manager provides leadership during highly critical operational issues through established methods, procedures, communication and coordination across Accenture organizations, suppliers, and providers. The role requires leadership and the ability to direct others during high-pressure situations involving customers, leadership, technology teams, and third-party service providers.
The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
The responsibilities range from Major Incident Management to Major Problem Management, and include Continual Service Improvement programs and projects, bridging Accenture Operations organizations and leveraging the Accenture Enterprise.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team we are seeking an experienced Major Incident Manager with:
- Effective facilitator directing teams toward rapid resolution of complex issues.
- Ability to communicate up (to business owners and peers), down (to technologists), and across (to other architects and Technical Leads).
- Experience in I.T. Operations or Delivery.
- Displays Leadership and authority with proven ability to lead others under pressure.
- Strong people skills - negotiation, listening, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
As a Major Incident Manager, you will:
- Assist or lead critical response effort for critical vulnerabilities, Major Incidents, and Major Problems.
- Manage executive communication and escalation.
- Ensure compliance with established process and protocols.
- Engage with cross-functional teams during service restoration/risk mitigation, ensuring that the right resources are engaged to achieve successful outcomes.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for continuous improvement and lead program/projects.
- Provide regular metrics, presentations and program/project status updates.
- Able to fulfil the required work type, location and hours requirements including weekend cover (on-call basis).
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Understanding of cloud services including compute, networking, storage and database services.
- Understanding of current IT production operations, quality practices, and client services.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment, and knowledge of ITIL frameworks. Certified to an ITIL Foundation v3 or v4 level.
- Good communication, technical aptitude, understanding and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills with the ability to speak and write at executive and business levels.
Set yourself apart:
- Participate in global Communities of Practice (CoP) as part of a continuous improvement program.
- Keep abreast of the latest technological advancements.
What can we offer you:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counsellor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Let there be change