x2 Escalation and Major Incident Analysts
Please note that you will be working in altering shifts of 8am - 4:30pm and 11:30am to 8pm weekly. You will also be part of the 24/7 out of hours rota for Major Incidents which is 1 in every 6 weeks.
You will also be expected to travel to our Irlam or Telford office once a month.
We’re changing it up
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. Together, we’re achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That’s why we’ve created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We’re changing up Britain and we’re changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £31,000 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
The role of the Escalation & Major Incident Analyst is an integral part of our team, ensuring we restore normal service operation as quickly as possible, minimising any adverse effect on our customers business operation. This role is even more important as you will be part of our out-of-hours Major Incident rota. It is essential that you can negotiate suitable outcomes to mitigate service risks in order to achieve the most favourable outcome, providing regular feedback of the process to identify areas of improvement. You'll be demonstrating excellent problem-solving skills as you take over unexpected issues, owning the situation as you solve the customer issue.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Acting as a leader across multifunctional teams who will focus on resolving the customer issue as swiftly as possible
• Ensuring key learnings are addresses with the right teams via Continual Improvement
• Working closely with Service Managers and the Technical Service Centre, to ensure consistent approach to customer satisfaction and enable growth of business
• Building and maintain effective and productive working relationships with colleagues, customers and third parties as required to support the company’s values
• Communicating to high-priority customers and internal stakeholders on a regular basis
• Conducting Post Incident Review meetings, taking responsibility for incident and root cause analysis reports
What will you bring to the role?
It will be essential for you to have experience of managing escalations of major incidents, preferably in a telecommunications environment. You will need to also demonstrate you have excellent communications skills that allow you to work with different levels of the business. It is also ideal that you understand ServiceNow. In addition to this, you will also have:
• GCSE level or equivalent in English and Maths
• Knowledge of ITSM platforms
• Strong competency using Microsoft Office tools
• The ability to integrate information from multiple sources to anticipate issues and come up with solutions that resolve the problem
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building world-class networks for the gigabit age